Model Number: S-DCA-0376
Key Specifications/Special Features:
About the product1. Supports full ETTL pass-through function when on camera- Mount one YN-622C transceiver into the hot shoe of camera, and mount other transceiver into the hot shoe of flash, you can trigger the flash at any direction in TTL, manual or multi mode.- Mount flash on hot shoe of YN-622C transceiver on camera, mount the second flash on other transceiver, both of flashes can be trigger at any direction in TTL, manual or multi mode.- Note: speedlite on hot-shoe of transmitter supports ETTL II/manual/multi2. Shutter sync- High-speed synchronous- The max. sync speed is 1/8000s, but some camera is just 1/4000s, and for those cameras and flashes who don't support HSS, the sync. speed is just 1/250s or less, different cameras have different Sync speed.- 1st. Curtain sync- 2nd. Curtain sync3. Remote control function- The parameter of flashes on hot shoe of receivers can be set up remotely through the camera menu directly.4. Support mixed mode- With this function, you can trigger remote speedlite in different modes, set up one YN-622C transceiver on hot shoe of flash in TTL mode, set up the second YN-622C transceiver on hot shoe of flash in manual mode, and the third YN-622C transceiver on hot shoe of flash in multi mode, all three flashes can be fired via the transceiver on hot shoe of camera, this mode is especially useful for those camera bodies without a built-in flash menu. (you need to set the parameters on speedlite)- Note: only FEC, FEB, ratio and shutter sync can be set in the camera side. Manual and multi output need to be set on the flash speedlite.5. Work with strobe studio flash light in HSS function
6. Awaking function
- When half-pressing the shutter button of the camera, the hot shoe flash on the receiver will be awakened. (for those flash has wake up function)
7. Zoom function
- Zoom automatic: length will be changed depending on the changes of lens.
- Zoom manual: zoom length is within 24 - 105mm
- Zoom lock
8. Supports single-contact of camera and flash triggering (the max. sync. speed is 1/250s)
- You can use it with Nikon camera or Nikon flash, but you just need to set up YN-622C in manual mode.
9. Flash fire ratio with ETTL
- You can set up different flash fire ratio and FEC for those flashes on hot shoe of receiver.
10. Supports 2pcs AA batteries, stand-by time is 60hours.
- Note: there is a PC sync port for YN-622C transceiver, you can use RF-602 PC/PC cable to connect it with flash.
A: The EOS DSLR camera with external flash control menu:
- Canon 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 1Ds Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1D Mark III, 7D 60D 50D 40D 450D 500D 550D 600D 650D 1000D 1100D
B: The EOS DSLR camera without external flash control manual:
- Canon 5D 10D 20D 30D 300D 350D 1D 1D Mark II